This is the second Liebster award nomination I received this week and this is from the very kind Jamie of Needle at Sea Bottom. Thank you Jamie! 🙂
Liebster Award is a chain award created by bloggers and passed on from one blogger to another to encourage connections. It is a wonderful, fun way to interact and make friends in the blogging community.
Here, I’m following Jamie’s rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Jamie’s 11 questions were:
1. Would you stroll along a deserted beach, or sit and sun?
Both. I stroll when I go to the beach and then I like to sit down and look at the sea.
2. Would you go on an organized cruise, or vacation; If so, where would be your dream vacation?
I would love to go on an organized vacation to Europe to see all the major countries so that I can decide which places I would like to thoroughly see on my own later.
3. If you are a person, who prefers self organized travel plans, where would you go if money was not an issue?
Scotland and Italy.
4. Would you have a travelling companion, if so who would you take?
Ideally, just me, my thoughts, a backpack and a diary. Practically, my sister and a close friend.
5. Do you wish your writing style were different?
Yes, I wish I was more descriptive and imaginative in many ways. Sometimes when I read a lovely book, article or blog post, I imagine what the writer’s thoughts must be like for them to have such beautiful penmanship. I wish I could be eloquent and metaphorical.
6. Do you have a favourite artist, if so which of their artworks do you really enjoy?
No, I am not much of an art follower.
7. What do you do for exercise?
I am not very regular at exercising but when I do, I skip, run up the stairs and brisk walk a lot.
8. Do you enjoy crafting, which are your favourite activities.
I would love to engage in more DIY projects but sadly, I don’t. I love Pinterest, it gives me so many ideas for simple crafting which I conveniently file away.
9. What is your favourite vegetable and why?
The humble potato because it is filling, hearty and complements everything! So comforting too!
10. Where do you go, for peace and quiet?
I don’t have a particular spot to escape to but I love natural places so I would say anywhere far from the city where there are tall trees with a cool breeze rustling through the leaves, the sounds of bird chirping or a cuckoo singing and a little pond nearby.
11. Name your favourite author and which of their books are among the best?
Agatha Christie! My favourites are Cat among the Pigeons, The Body in the Library and The Crooked House
My 11 questions are:
1. What is your dream job?
2. Any hobbies you spend your free time pursuing?
3. Do you have a hidden talent?
4. The best piece of advice you’ve received so far.
5. Have you done something so unlike your personality and felt incredibly brave for accomplishing it?
6. If you could time-travel, which era would you like to visit?
7. Something that you miss from the pre-internet/technology days and wish that it would come back again.
8. What’s in your travel essentials bag?
9. A living person you admire the most and why?
10. Your frequent guilty purchases.
11. Your favourite season and what you love most about it.
I would like to pass on this award nomination to:
1. Nabila Sharani
2. The Bookish Obsession
3. Discovered in the Library
4. The Lady Bibliophile
5. The Sundance Experience
6. Books and Stuff
7. Spreading Loving Kindness
8. Reading, reading, READING
9. Contemplations of Candace
10. Incessant Ramblings