Whoop ! I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award Challenge by the lovely Lisa who blogs over at Rebirth of Lisa. Thank you so much Lisa for this nomination!
First up, the rules of the challenge:
– Thank the person/people who nominated you. Thank you again Lisa ! 🙂
– Answer the eleven questions from your nominator(s).
– Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer.
Lisa asked me these questions:
- What is your favorite spice to cook with? Actually it’s more like a combination of 3 whole spices that I love to cook with – cinnamon, cloves and black peppercorns. Oh and a bay leaf too! The fragrance of these whole spices cooking together is just divine !
- Do you prefer dogs or cats? Cats, always cats.
- If you could have any nickname, what would it be? Wow, I really don’t know !
- What is your favorite movie? This is a tough one. Although You’ve Got Mail is my all time favourite, I do love so many others. Recently, I fell in love with The Shawshank Redemption which is just so inspirational (A post about it coming up soon!)
- What is your most prized possession? My diaries and my books. I have survived many months without mobile phones and laptops but I don’t think I could ever survive without reading or writing something each day.
- Where do you like to write? I work better in solitude while writing so I would have to say I like to write in my room. I get way too distracted anywhere else.
- What is your favorite cartoon character? I would have to say The Jetsons and The Flintstones equally. Oh and even Top Cat. I loved them as a kid !
- Which James Bond is your favorite? I’m such a terrible movie maniac, I haven’t really seen the previous James Bond movies except the Daniel Craig ones. *facepalm* but I do like Pierce Brosnan so I would have to choose him over his predecessors.
- What is your favorite quote? This too shall pass. More like my mantra really.
- Who is your muse? I don’t have any particular person as a my muse but if I read something inspirational that sparks my creativity, that becomes my muse.
- If you could talk with anyone dead or alive, who would it be? I have so many people in mind who I wish were my mentors but the first person I want to really meet is cheerful and positive Tom Hiddleston. His vibes are just so energetic, happy and infectious. 😉
Now my fellow nominees, here are my 11 questions for you:
- If you could learn one important skill in the next year, what would it be?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- If you had to give up one thing, what would it be? It can be a trait, a habit, a food item or anything!
- What’s the number 1 thing on your wishlist right now?
- What has recently inspired you?
- The three things you always carry around with you in your purse/wallet?
- Your favorite corner/room at home?
- The last thing you ate?
- Any one everyday tip/life hack that you swear by?
- Favourite go-to snack.
- What are you currently watching/following on TV?
I nominate these lovely 11 bloggers. You should go check out their amazing blogs!
- Karen of Confetti and Curves
- Kate of 101 Things Done
- Ashley of Dear World
- Emily of The Diary of a Bibliophile
- Safar of Blisters, Bunions and Blarney
- Sophie of Keep Going
- Mariella of Jumbleskine
- Gallit of Coffee ‘n’ Notes
- Mum in Dubai
- Brittany of Jubilee and a Cup of Tea
- Maren of The Worn Bookmark
If you haven’t been tagged and still want to do the challenge, no problem! Please go ahead and do it anyway! It’s a fun way to spread some blogger love all around!