I know there are no hard and fast rules but I was unsure of accepting two award nominations. However, I did because I am so touched that my blogger peers are encouraging me and I would like to pay it forward too! 😀
So here’s the first nomination which I received from the lovely Sophie of Keep Going.
I’ve seen different versions of rules for the Liebster Award nomination but I am going to go with the ones that Sophie posted on her blog:
1. Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
2.Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominations.
3. Nominate 8 other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
5. You must tell all the blogs that you have nominated them.
Sophie has asked me these 10 questions which I am answering:
1) Last thing you think before you go to sleep?
I am a late sleeper and a late riser and I am always trying to cure myself of this bad habit. So the last thing I usually think before I go to sleep (late) is, “I MUST wake up early tomorrow when my alarm rings.” (But I don’t 😦 )
2) What’s your comfort food?
Can it be a drink ? I love a good, piping cup of mild black tea and/or hot chocolate.
3) Favourite book/film/TV show?
Favourite Book: I love Enid Blyton books from my childhood days. They are a great comfort to me, especially the descriptive scenes of the country sides and delicious food.
Favourite Film: I love chick flicks and romantic comedies but my absolute favourite is You’ve Got Mail with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan
Favourite TV show: F.R.I.E.N.D.S never fails to cheer me up.
4) What do you hope to achieve with your blog?
I love interacting with people so through my blog, I would like to build a cosy community of blogger friends who share similar interests and who can inspire me and teach me so much from their own experiences. I am already learning so much from so many of the wonderful people I am following! 🙂
5) Is there a quote or phrase that resonates with you?
This too shall pass
6) Tea or coffee?
A well brewed mild cup of tea anytime of the day, especially in the winter!
7) Thing that never fails to make you smile…
Cat and baby videos
8) 3 things you want to try and do this year?
Definitely read more books, get in touch with inspiring people and be more healthier!
9) 3 words that you think other people use to describe you?
Sometimes I think I am a bit shy initially so people think I am too nerdy, good and innocent.
10) Favourite colour
The 10 questions I choose to ask are:
1. If you could have unlimited money for a day, how would you choose to use it?
2. Your favourite animal and why?
3. Describe in a sentence where your dream home is. For eg. A cottage in the countryside with a clump of trees and a babbling brook nearby.
4. Your dream travel destination and a few things you would you like to do there.
5. The most inspiring movie/book you’ve watched or read and what it taught you.
6. If you could have a couple of hours talking to your favourite celebrity/an inspiring person, who would it be and what would you ask them?
7. One thing you love about yourself.
8. One thing you would like to accomplish in this lifetime.
9. An unforgettable moment.
10. Things you would like to see on television instead of ___________ (insert something you don’t like on TV).